If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- add 1 can tomatoes
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 green pepper or red pepper
- add 2 jalapenos
- add 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- add 1 onion
- In a one-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic, peppers and olive oil.
- Microwave covered at High (100%) for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, vinegar (balsamic or red wine, add according to taste) and coriander, season sauce with salt and sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.