Use this salsa with my chicken flautas recipe or with chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup snipped cilantro
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers
- add 2 cups roma tomatoes
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix ingredients.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Stir and serve with chips or as a topping.