I made this salsa for a Mexican themed party we had for our family. Everybody loved it. There really is nothing like fresh salsa. It beats the canned stuff any day. For a time-saver,I didn't roast the jalapenos it calls for,but just added them as is.I also couldn't find the dry chilis so omitted those as well.It still came out perfect.Add as many or as little jalapenos as you want depending on the strength of youre taste buds.Bon apetite.
- add 2 seeded and minced jalapenos
- add 4 cloves garlic
- add 1 lime
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 roasted skinned chopped jalapenos
- add 2 dried ancho chiles
- add 6 roma tomatoes
- add chili powder
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/2 red onion
- add cilantro
- add 1 red bell pepper
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
- This will infuse all the flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips.