This is a recipe from my daughter. Her sons love this homemade salsa. So much better than store bought. Very addictive.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reg. stewed tomatoes
- add 1/3 jalapeno
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- add 1 teaspoon crushed crushed red pepper flakes
- add 1 bunch green onions
- Put in blender:.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 1/3 jalepeno.
- the tops of the green onions.
- Add some juice from 1 can of tomatoes.
- Puree this all together in the blender.
- Now puree 1 can tomatoes.
- Break up the other 2 cans of tomatoes.
- Add chopped onion and chopped green chilies.