If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- add 1 teaspoon red chilies
- add 2 tablespoons ginger
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 teaspoon garam masala
- add 1 lb boiled chickpeas
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tomato
- add 2 tablespoons garlic
- Soak the chick peas overnight in water.
- The next day, place the soaked peas in fresh water to cover and cook until tender, about 3 hours.
- Place the chick peas into a blender with a little water and puree.
- Put the pureed chick peas into a skillet and add all the other ingredients.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook over medium heat until all the water is completely taken up.
- Allow filling to cool before using to fill samosas.