Great as an appetizer and certainly a common Indian dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 125 g peas
- add 3 tablespoons cashew nuts
- add 1 cup corn oil
- add 350 g potatoes
- add 1/3 tablespoon ground ginger
- add 1/3 cup warm milk
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 onion
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/3 tablespoon cumin
- add 1/3 tablespoon curry powder
- Boil the potato cubes and the peas for 5 minutes.
- Heat the onion in a skillet and add the onion,the garlic,the potatoes and the peas. Season with the spices. Add the lemon juice and cashews. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Use the flour,the margarine and the milk to make a firm dough.Knead for 3-4 minutes. Devide it into 6 small balls. Open each ball into a circle.Cut the circle in half. Then we have twelve pieces of dough.
- Devide the stuffing in the dough pieces and put the edges together to close them.
- Heat the corn oil into a skillet and fry them for 6 minutes turning sides.