Sandy, wherever you are...thanks for this garlicy goodness!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 dozen fresh white mushrooms
- add 5 Tbls. room temp. butter
- add 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- add 1 Tbs. dried parsley flakes
- add 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- add Salt and pepper to taste
- Oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Combine the butter, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place a spoonful of of this mixture in each mushroom.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until butter is melted and bubbly.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.