If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup chilled orange juice
- add 1 6-ounce package raspberry-flavored Jell-O
- add 1 3/4 cups fruity red wine
- add Orange slices
- add 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice3 large oranges1 cup green seedless grapes, halved lengthwise (about 7 ounces)
- add 1 cup sliced hulled strawberries Additional grapes and strawberries
- Lightly oil 6-cup ring mold. Place raspberry Jell-O in large bowl. Bring wine to simmer in small saucepan. Add wine to Jell-O and stir until Jell-O is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Stir in orange juice and lemon juice. Place bowl in larger bowl filled with ice and water. Cool until Jell-O begins to set slightly, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate 1 tablespoon peel from oranges. Cut remaining peel and white pith from oranges; discard. Cut between membranes; release segments.
- Add orange segments and peel, 1 cup grapes and 1 cup strawberries to Jell-O; stir to blend well. Pour mixture into mold. Chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Run knife around mold sides to loosen Jell-O. Place mold in bowl filled with enough hot water to come halfway up sides of mold for 30 seconds. Place platter atop mold; invert Jell-O onto platter. Garnish with additional fruit.