These are very easy to make for a buffett or appetizer party. I usually double this, because they go fast!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add toothpicks
- add 1 can water chestnuts
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 lb bacon
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Seperate bacon into slices; cut each slice in thirds.
- Wrap each cut slice of bacon around a water chestnut.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a baking dish.
- In a bowl combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, and brown sugar.
- Pour sauce over bacon roll ups and bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.