Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
The guys went back for seconds and cleared out the pan!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 Aidells Cooked Pesto Sausages (Chicken/Turkey)
- add 1/2 Fresh Red Bell Pepper
- add 1/2 Purple Onion
- add 12oz Jar Artichoke Hearts (pre quartered and marinated)
- add 10oz Chicken Broth
- add 3tbsp. Fresh Basil
- add 2 Cups Fresh cherry tomatoes
- add 3 Fresh Avocados
- add Parmesan Cheese (enough to garnish each plate)
- add Curly pasta noodles
- Cut all above ingredients (excluding the chicken broth, sausage, avocado and curly noodles) to bite size and toss into a large pan on low, pour chicken broth over ingredients. Simmer until veggies are soft. (Add sliced sausage and 1 diced avocado after about 5 minutes)
- Boil enough curly pasta for 4 servings.
- You can mix this with curly noodles for the original recipe, or use as a topping on just about any pasta.
- Top with the rest of the diced avocado & parmesean