A great party food or anytime food!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pint applesauce
- add 11 ounces red cinnamon candies
- add 1 lb sausage
- add 6-8 slices bread
- add 1/2 teaspoon sage
- Toast bread and crumble finely.
- Combine crumbs with sausage and sage.
- Form into balls about the size of golfballs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, heat applesauce and Red Hots until candy is melted completely.
- Add sauce to sausage balls and keep warm in a fondue pot or crockpot.
- Serve with toothpicks.