A crowd-pleaser for Holiday gatherings. This is my most requested recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- add 1 lb bulk sausage
- add 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- Allow cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
- Place in mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend till smooth. (I've had great success using my hand-held electric mixer to incorporate ingredients).
- NOTE:Mixture will be quite dry.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.Spray well with vegetable oil spray.
- Press/roll mixture into 1 inch balls by hand.Place onto cookie sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in 400* oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or till golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve warm with Versatile Mustard Dip (recipe no. 150023).