Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
"This unforgettable cheese dip is so delicious, and it's ready in just 15 minutes. Feel free to substitute your favorite salsa for the diced tomatoes and green chilies. Serve with tortilla chips at your next fiesta!"
- add 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- add or 1 (16 ounce) jar of salsa
- add 1 pound Bob Evans or Owens® Original Recipe Sausage Roll, cooked drained, crumbled
- add 1 (16 ounce) package VELVEETA® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product , cut up
- Crumble and cook sausage in large saucepan over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towel then return sausage to saucepan. Cut VELVEETA® cheese into cubes and add to sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted. Stir in tomatoes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews