My Mama makes these for holiday breakfasts or as appetizers. We love 'em! Use your favorite sausage...we like Jimmy Dean.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
- Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
- Spread sausage over dough evenly.
- Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
- Refrigerate log overnight or until firm.
- Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.