This is one of hubby's favorite meals--for dinner, or for breakfast.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- add 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 cup frozen peas
- add 1 1/2 cups cooked cubed potatoes
- add 1 lb bulk sausage
- Heat butter in lg skillet; saute mushrooms for 1 minute.
- Add sausage and onions and cook and stir until sausage is done.
- Stir in flour; cook 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in milk; cook and stir until blended well.
- Add potatoes; heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over biscuits (I use Pillsbury Grands).