A great recipe for parties! Using spicey sausage would be great. They can be made at home and taken to parties in pans and reheated for about 10 minutes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add vegetable cooking spray
- add 48 wonton wrappers
- add 1/2 cup shopped red bell peppers
- add 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- add 1 lb cooked crumbled sausage
- add 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Blot cooked sausage with paper towels to remove grease and combine with cheeses, olives, peppers and salad dressing.
- Slightly grease mini or regular muffin tins with vegetable oil spray.Press wrappers in tins and spray wrappers with oil.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from tins and place on cookie sheets.Fill with sausage mixture.Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until the cheeses are bubbly.