This is a quick, easy, tasty combination. Serve as a side dish with sausages, a roast, with eggs or even BBQ. I like my veggies still crisp but if you want them soft cook leeks longer
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add vegetable cooking spray
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 cup onions
- add 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- add 2 cups leeks
- add 1 1/2 cups mushrooms
- Spray a non stick skillet with oil.
- Saute the onions until tender and starting to brown.
- Add Mushrooms and continue cooking for apprx 3 minutes.
- Add leeks, salt, pepper& oregano.
- Saute a further 8 minutes (if you like your veggies very soft cook longer).