Tender portobello mushrooms and spinach are simmered with Parmesan cheese, wine and seasoning. Unique, easy, and extremely tasty side dish! Excellent with a steak and baked potato dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 cloves garlic
- add 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- add 2 large portabello mushrooms
- add 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Melt butter in a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute mushrooms, spinach, basil, salt, pepper and garlic until mushrooms are tender and spinach is heated through.
- Pour in wine and reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve.