I had these with Miraklegirl's crispy ginger beef and they were a great accompaniment!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1 lb sugar snap peas
- add 1 teaspoon garlic
- String peas by beginning at tip and pulling it down.If peas are very young, you can omit this step.Cut off stem ends and leave whole.Place in colander and rinse under cold water.Shake well and drain.
- In large skillet heat oil.Add garlic and ginger and saute briefly about 30 seconds.Add peas and, over medium high heat, toss and cook for 2-4 minutes, depending how large they are.Do not ovcercook.Add salt and pepper just as they are finished cooking.Serve immediately.