Takes only about 5 minutes to prepare.One hour to set out at room temp.Then you have 2 hours to yourself while it roasts.One of my familys favorites..Better than eating out!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon sage
- add 1 (6 lb) beef rib roast
- add 1 teaspoon rosemary
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon thyme
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- Rub ingredients over roast.
- Place in roaster and let stand in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Sear in hot oven 450-475 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 300-30 minutes per pound.
- Let set for 5 minutes before slicing. I make Au Jus dipping sauce with Goumet Awardsfrench dip base.Directions on the jar.