So easy and refreshing that I don't buy salsa in a jar anymore. Top poached eggs, steamed veggie, or meat. Mix into scrambled eggs. Serve with baked tortilla chips or in tacos.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup red onions, chopped (1/2 onion)
- add 3 cups tomatoes, chopped (6 tomatoes)
- add 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- add 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or 2 Tbsp canned diced mild chile)
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.