Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
This is one of my fast dish , when have a surprise guest.. it is quick & fantastic.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lb Scallop
- add 1 16 oz can diced tomato
- add 1 large onion diced
- add 5 clove of garlic diced
- add Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- add 1/2 cup mix fresh chopped basil, oregano,mint
- add lemon pepper
- add sea salt to taste
- add 1/2 cup beer
- brown onion garlic in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- add chopped basil, oregano,mint to the onion & garlic.
- add more extra virgin olive oil if needed.
- add the scallops to the mix brown on each side .
- add the tomato let simmer for 10 min. add the beer simmer for five more min with lid off.,you can serve this with any kind of side dish you like .such as spaghetti squash,wild rice,sweet potato .