I found this in our local paper years ago. It is very easy to put together and can easily be doubled or tripled. It would make a nice first course or, coupled with some pasta or rice, a nice and light dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- add 3 tablespoons coarse grained Dijon mustard
- add 1/4 cup dry sherry
- add cooking spray
- add 3/4 lb scallops
- Rinse, drain and pat dry scallops.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add scallops and saute 1 minute.
- Transfer scallops to a dish.
- Add sherry to skillet and cook 30 seconds to reduce liquid.
- Stir in mustard and cream.
- Return scallops to skillet.
- Cook until scallops are heated through, about 30 seconds.
- Season with salt& pepper to taste.