This is an awesome and delicious appetizer for a last minute preparation/invitation for a party or picnic. Or make ahead for your pre-planned gathering. Chill until served.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 ounces cream cheese
- add seafood cocktail sauce
- add crackers
- add 3/4 lb seafood or crab, salad (already prepared at your local deli/seafood counter)
- Mix cream cheese and seafood salad.
- On a dinner sized plate, mold mixture into a ring, leaving room on outside of ring for crackers.
- Pour cocktail sauce in the middle of ring.
- Chill until served.
- Arrange cracker assortment around plate, outside of salad ring.