Mixed seafood with veggies
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons fresh, grated onions (, , more if you like onion)
- add 1 (8 ounce) can imitation crabmeat (check label, look for shortest ingredient list and no MSG. If you find this, the 'imitation' is good)
- add 1/4 cup slivered water chestnuts
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 1/4 cup minced, fresh celery
- add 1 (4 ounce) can albacore tuna (white albacore makes this recipe 'cause of its dry light texture)
- add 1/2 cup tiny frozen peas
- add 1/4 teaspoon tarragon (crushed in palm of your hand)
- add 1 teaspoon McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning
- add 1 (6 ounce) bag frozen baby shrimp
- Shred imitation crab by hand.
- Drain tuna (if needed).
- Partially thaw shrimp& peas in strainer under cold water.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- If you have time refrigerate for a few hours, if not just make sure the shrimp& peas have had time to thaw.
- Add more veggies to make it more of a veggie salad.
- Looks nice served with dark greens, and sliced red peppers.