Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
what i like to do over & over again to cook for my family..& see if they approve of my recipe.. here is another creation of mine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb ground beef, (ground turkey, chicken, pork, lamb,Italian sausage )optional all or your choice
- add 1 can 8 oz of any brand vegetable soup
- add 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- add 1 can of tomato soup any brand
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- add 2 med egg
- add Garlic optional
- add lemon pepper to taste
- add 1/4 cup chopped celery,red bell pepper optional
- mix all ingredient very well except the can of tomato soup.
- shape to a loaf.
- Pre- heat oven to 350 F
- use a Pyrex dish or large loaf pan place the meat loaf in the pan & back for 49 min.
- ath this time take the excess oil out & pour the tomato soup over the meat loaf and bake for 15 to20 more min. take the pan out of oven cover with aluminum wrap. after 10 min is ready to serve.
- if desire, use the excess gravy over the meatloaf & serve. enjoy.