Sorta Pricey ($6-12 per person)
Filed Under: seafood
Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
Special meal for two.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 7 Large diver scallops, patted dry
- add 2 Tbs. each, butter and olive oil
- add salt & pepper
- add 2 Tbs. white wine
- add 2 Tbs. butter
- add 1 tsp parsley flakes
- add 1 clove garlic, minced
- add 1 Tbs lemon juice
- Heat pan to high for few minutes, then add butter and oil.
- Add scallops and Leave Alone for at least 2 minutes to get a great sear. Turn over and cook about the same time on other side. Do NOT overcook.
- Remove from pan and keep warm while making sauce:
- Turn heat to low and add wine, butter, parley and garlic. Stir one minute then add lemon juice.
- Serve scallops with sauce and side of rice pilaf.