this is a quick dinner entree that is great served over rice
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups red peppers
- add 2 cups broccoli florets
- add 1 cup onions
- add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- add 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/4 cup peanut oil
- add 1 1/2 lbs top sirloin steaks
- season beef with salt& pepper and dredge in sesame seeds.
- heat oil in large skillet or wok.
- add peppers, onions, broccoli, cook about 2 minutes, stir, cook 2 minutes more, remove to plate.
- add beef, stirring until cooked through.
- add hoisin sauce, water, and lower heat to medium.
- add vegetables back to pan, add sesame oil, season with salt& pepper, serve.