I have not tried this recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup brown unpolished sesame seeds
- add rice bran (for rolling)
- add 1 1/8 teaspoons salt
- add 1/3 cup soy flour
- add 3 teaspoons sugar
- add 3/4 cup water
- add 1 pinch xanthan gum
- add 1/3 cup rice bran
- add 2 cups brown rice flour
- Mix brown rice flour, soy flour, sesame seeds, rice bran, salt, sugar, water and xanthan gum together gently.
- Roll out dough very thinly.
- Sprinkle additional rice bran on the rolling surface before rolling out dough, if desired.
- Cut dough with a pizza cutter into 1-1/2-inch-square crackers.
- Lift each cracker with a pancake turner and place on cookie sheet.
- Prick tops of the crackers with fork tines.
- Bake at 375 degrees until toasty brown, about 12 minutes.
- After all crackers are done baking, turn off oven.
- Return cookie sheets to the oven to let crackers dry out slowly.
- In a gas oven with a pilot light, check for crispness after approximately 30 minutes.
- Store crackers in a tightly-sealed container or freeze.