Wonderful oriental side-dish. So quick and easy! I serve this with chicken or pork tenderloin marinated in Teriyaki sauce (recipe 44750). Or you can add meat to the dish for a one-dish meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups shredded cabbage (or Chinese cabbage)
- add 1-2 tablespoon sesame oil
- add 4 ounces sliced cooked chicken breasts (optional)
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- add 3 tablespoons oil
- add 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- add 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- add 1 can bean sprouts, drained (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions;drain.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in skillet.
- Saute cabbage and green onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and soy sauce (also chicken and/or bean sprouts if desired) and heat through.