An old friend gave this to me years ago and it has been a family favorite. I always buy and extra loaf of the sweet bread for dipping.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 pkgs. cream cheese
- add 4-6 (or more) green onions chopped-no green
- add 1 large pkg. dried beef-chopped up
- add 1 small container sour cream
- add 1 round loaf Hawiian Sweet Bread
- add TO TASTE:
- add Garlic salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, cayenne pepper
- add fresh lemon juice
- Cut the top off the bread and hollow out the loaf. Save the bread for dipping.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pack the dip into the bread and replace top. Cook in microwave for a total of 12 min. 4 min at a time. Bread should be covered with saran wrap.
- Dip bread, crackers and veggies.