Using Hostess Twinkies, you can make this delicious dessert in a snap! It is one of my favorites. I hope you like it too! Cooking time is chill time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- add 1 (15 ounce) package Hostess Twinkies (cream filled sponge cakes)
- add 2 cups cold milk
- add 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- add 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- add additional strawberries
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; set aside.
- Slice the Twinkies in half lengthwise; place filling side up in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- Spread the pudding over the top of the sliced twinkies.
- Arrange sliced strawberries over the pudding and then spread the whipped topping over the strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Garnish with strawberry halves if desired.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.