Delicious Shrimp Cocktail
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon salt
- add ketchup
- add 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- add 2 1/2 lbs fresh shrimp (without shells, any size)
- add 4 cups shredded crab (imitation)
- add 2 cups chopped onions
- add 1/2 cup lime juice
- add 2 cups chopped avocados
- add 1/4 cup hot sauce ("Tapatio" brand preferred)
- add 2 cups chopped cilantro
- Cook the shrimp (by boiling it in water until ready).Then let the shrimp sit on the juice until it all has cooled down.
- You will then pour ketchup into the shrimp and juice and mix.Add ketchup until juice has thickened.
- Add the rest on the ingredients and mix together.
- Put in the refrigerator and chill for about an hour.
- Finally, serve chilled and eat with saltine crackers.It is delicious!