This was a easy and yummy appetizer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add seafood cocktail sauce
- add 16 small cooked shrimp
- add 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Seperate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half. Place 1 cooked shrimp in center of each small triangle; top with cocktail sauce. Fold into crescent shape; moisten sides with water; crimp sides in a decorative pattern.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown and slightly puffed.