Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
I had jaws for this one evening and wasn't up for going to a restaurant, so I made my own.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 jumbo shrimp
- add 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- add 1 med. green pepper, cut in strips
- add 1 med. red pepper, cut in strips
- add 1 pkg. dry fajita mix
- add 1 oz. tequila
- add juice of 1 lime
- add 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1/4 c. water
- Combine shrimp, 2 tsp. of fajita mix, tequila, and lime juice. Marinate for 1 hr.
- Preheat pan and saute' shrimp in 1 tblspoon oil until almost done. Remove from pan.
- Add oil to same pan and saute' veggies on high for 5-6 min. Add rest of fajita mix and 1/4 cup water to pan for 1 min. Add shrimp back in and cook for an additional minute.
- Serve on flour tortillas with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.