These are always in demand at parties.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Pkg. wonton skins
- add Peanut oil for frying
- add Small bowl of water for preparing wontons
- add Filling:
- add 1 Can shrimp
- add 1/4 tsp each salt and white pepper
- add 1/4 tsp. sugar
- add 2 tsp. softened butter
- add 1/4 Cup minced onion
- add 1 Egg white
- add 1/4 tsp. cornstarch
- Mix all ingredients for filling in a medium sized bowl.
- Place about 1/2 tsp. filling in the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger in the small bowl of water and moisten edges of wrapper and fold over to make a triangle pinching the edges. Fold triangle tips over each other and pinch to make a pouch.
- You may cook these right away in 360 degree oil until golden and drain on paper towels, or you may freeze them for later cooking.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.