This is again another recipe for World Tour. off of Greek Cuisine again.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 1/2 cups chopped parsley
- add 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- add 1 cup dry white wine
- add 1/2 cup fish stock or water
- add 1 lb shrimp
- add 5-6 tablespoons chives
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- add 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a deep skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the chives for 2 minutes. Add the mussels or shrimps, and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the wine, and when it starts to boil, add the mustard, chili pepper flakes, half the parsley, and the water or stock. Cook for about 3 minutes, then add the lemon juice, feta cheese, and the rest of the parsley. Do not stir (cause of the cheese), but shake the pan to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Remove from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve. It can also be refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.