This tasty little treat came from Better Homes and Gardens "Prizewinning Recipes". Unusual and very easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 36-40 tortilla chips
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced pitted ripe olives
- add 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- add 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chili peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, chili peppers, olives, green onions, and mayonnaise.
- Gently stir in shrimp.
- Using two 12-inch pizza pans, arrange about half of the tortilla chips.Top each chip with a teaspoon or two of the cheese-shrimp mixture.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or just until cheese is melted.Let cool a minute or so before transferring to serving plate as the cheese will be very hot.