If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 36 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled with tails left intact, deveined<br> 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt<br> 6 metal skewers<p> 2 medium green onions, trimmed<br> 2 large plum tomatoes<br> 1 teaspoon plus 3/4 cup olive oil <br> 2 tab
- Prepare barbecue (high heat). Toss shrimp with coarse salt in bowl. Thread 6 shrimp on each metal skewer. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut green onions into 3-inch-long pieces, reserving green tops; thinly slice tops. Lightly coat 3-inch-long green onion pieces and tomatoes with 1 teaspoon oil. Grill green onion pieces and tomatoes until blistered and slightly charred, turning frequently, about 2 minutes for green onions and 6 minutes for tomatoes. Transfer to blender. Add remaining 3/4 cup oil, Sherry wine vinegar, and cayenne. Blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt.
- Transfer 1 cup dressing to small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion tops and set aside. Brush remaining dressing over shrimp. Grill shrimp until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spoon 2 1/2 tablespoons reserved dressing onto each of 6 plates, using back of spoon to spread over plate. Top with 1 shrimp skewer. Sprinkle shrimp with remaining thinly sliced green onion tops and serve.