Very easy to prepare. Guests will love these. Serve with french bread or small tortillas cut into fourths.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 4 teaspoons chopped garlic
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 30 uncooked large shrimp
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 16 tablespoons butter
- add 2 teaspoons pepper
- add 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 2 teaspoons paprika
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Melt 8 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add Worcestershre sauce, lemon juice and garlic; sauté until garlic is tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp;sauté until opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 8 tablespoons butter; stir until melted.
- Serve in large bowl with sauce.