This recipe can be prepared in 45 minutes or less but requires addtional resting time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 3 celery ribs
- add 1/2 cup drained caperberries
- add 2 1/2 cups large green olives (about 1 pound)
- add 1 small red onion
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons crumbled dried oregano
- add 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- add 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- add 1 carrot
- In a large sieve rinse olives and drain well. Thinly slice celery, carrot, onion, and garlic and in a bowl stir together with remaining ingredients. Marinate salad, covered and chilled, at least 1 day and up to 3 days. Bring salad to room temperature before serving.