An old time favorite, easy and nice.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- add 1 cup olive oil
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- add 4 one-inch thick steaks
- add 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- add 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Marinate steaks in a mixture of vinegar, oil, oregano, basil and garlic for about 1/2 hour or a bit more.
- Turn occasionally.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs.
- Dip steaks in this mixture.
- Coat both sides well.Broil to desired doneness.
- Can be prepared in advance and refrigerated until it is time to broil.