While experimenting I came up with this VERY simple but ever so tasty crockpot dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained (reserve some liquid to add to crockpot, I used Green Giant)
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can del monte canned sliced potatoes
- add 1/4-1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- add 1 dash of mccormicks 1 step garlic and herb seasoning
- add 4 chicken breasts
- add salt and pepper
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of cooker, sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic seasoning on breasts. Place potatoes over top chicken, then green beans on top. Pour dressing over top beans (enough to cover well). Place lid on cooker and cook on low for 5 hrs (aprox).