I like Jell-O only served two ways, this is my favorite of the two. I usually see this at family reunions or sunday dinner. I could eat this any time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (12 ounce) carton whipped topping
- add 1 (8 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1 (3 ounce) package jell-o gelatin
- Empty whipped topping into a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle Jell-O over the top and fold in so it is well blended.
- Add cottage cheese and pineapple and fold in.
- Chill until set and serve.