Easy Moroccan Chicken that is nice served with couscous, yoghurt and bread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 onions
- add 2 teaspoons sumaq
- add 1 lemon, juice of
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- add 250 ml chicken stock
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- add 500 g chicken fillets
- add 1/4 cup sultanas
- add 50 g pine nuts
- add 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- add salt and pepper
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- Season flour with salt and pepper and toss chicken.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet over high heat until hot then cook chicken in batches until golden, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add onions, reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes, stirring, until golden and softened.
- Return chicken to pan with spices, sultanas and stock.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until heated through and thickened slightly.
- Stir in pine nuts, coriander and lemon juice.
- Serve with lemon wedges on side.