At boarding school we have to make do with what we can buy down at the local supermarket, this has become a favourite of ours, I also made it last night for my brother and his friends who were up for his 21st and they all comented on it. all ingredients are approx
- add 6 tablespoons salsa (approx)
- add 100 g corn chips (i use lightly salted dorritos)
- add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated (or a cheese that melts nicely)
- place corn chips on a microwavable bowl.
- spoon salsa onto them.
- top with grated cheese.
- heat in microwave until cheese has melted.