Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
here is the easy 5 min dinner or lunch recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/lb jumbo shrimp clean but leave the tail on
- add 3 clove of garlic minced
- add 1/4 cup green onion chopped or
- add shallot can be used too
- add about 15 stem of fresh parsley or 1 table spoon dry
- add extra virgin olive oil
- add 1 8 oz of can or jar artichoke
- add 1 fresh lemon juice 1/4 cup beer or white wine
- in a large pan over med high heat , using extra virgin olive oil saute very lightly the garlic,green onion,parsley.add the shrimp toss for 1 min add the artichoke and the beer or wine & lemon juice .
- turn the stove off & cover with lid.. this can be used over pasta ,rice or mashed potato