Servs: 8 Makes: 2 quarts Prep: Cook:
The Sisk Family recipe was shared with us several years ago. Its been a family favorite.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 large squash
- add 1 medium onion, chopped
- add 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom
- add 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 egg beaten
- add 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 cup butterey crackers
- add black pepper to taste
- Cube squash. Place in large pot of water. Add just enough water to cover squash. Add onion and bring water to a boil. Cook squash until tender. Drain and allow to cool for several minutes. In a large bowl combine soup, parmesan cheese, egg and mayonnaise. Mix well. Fold in squash and onions. Spoon into a 2 quart baking dish. Top with buttery crackers crumbs. Bake @ 350* for 35-45 minutes.