All good things mixed into one. Prep time does not include chilling time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 7 ounces flaked coconut
- add 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate
- add 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- add 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- add 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts (toasted)
- add 1 can raspberry fruit filling (or any other fruit filling)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Spread evenly over botton of 13 x 9-inch baking pan, pressing down firmly.
- Sprinkle coconuts over crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- Bake in oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Spread fruit filling over coconut layer and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Drizzle dark and light chocolate over top in lacy pattern.
- Cut into small bars.