Absolutely a great nutty tasting bars. Somewhat rich, but oh, so good. This recipe was given to me by a famous Chef in Palm Springs, CA. One must try it to really enjoy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (10 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- add 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- add 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- add 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- add 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (or bits)
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 9" x 13" oven-proof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle graham wafer crumbs on bottom and half way up sides of dish.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over coconut.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips evenly over chocolate.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and chill before cutting.
- Cut into 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" bars or as desired.